Are you majoring in a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics) and considering a career in STEM Education? Scholarships up to $20,000 a year are available to eligible students!
The UM/Noyce Teachers for a New Tomorrow (TNT) Scholarship Program is accepting applications for the upcoming academic year. Qualified recipients will receive a scholarship ranging in value of up to $20,000 per year. Upon completion of their teacher education program, Noyce Scholars will commit to teaching in any public school in Mississippi (or in a high-need school district in any other state) for two years for each year scholarship funds were received. To apply, please follow the instructions below.
1. Interested applicants should complete this brief pre-application survey, and provide unofficial transcript(s).
2. A committee will review pre-application to determine qualification.
3. Upon notification of qualified status, applicant will then complete full application, including submission of appropriate documents.
4. Finalists participate in interviews.
5. Selected applicants are notified of their award and the maximum amount qualified to receive.
NOYCE TNT Scholarship Program Manager