November 4, 2022
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Jackson Avenue Center
1111 Jackson Avenue W.
University, MS 38677
8:30 AM – 9:00 AM Registration
9:00 AM Conference Begins
3:30 PM – 4:00 PM Closing Session
Share strategies and information with other instructional leaders!
This year’s theme is “Collaborating for Student Success”. Collaboration is key to success in any area, specifically in education. How have you been able to collaborate with administrators, teachers, and students to create effective learning opportunities? Submit your speaker proposal and share your knowledge and experiences with others.
For questions related to speaker proposals, reach out to:
Dr. Julie James
Assistant Director of Professional Learning
Center for Mathematics and Science Education
The University of Mississippi
CEU credits are processed electronically by North Mississippi Education Consortium. Please allow 3-4 weeks for processing. Participants will be notified via email from NMEC once credits are available for download.
Registration Fee (includes lunch and CEUs):
- $210 per participant
- Payments can be made via:
- Personal Check,
- Money Order,
- School Purchase Order, or
- Credit/Debit Card*.
We invite you to support attendees in a variety of ways. You may choose as many of the following sponsor opportunities as you would like. The benefits for each are listed below. We welcome sponsors to engage with participants in more than one way. An invoice will be prepared based on all selections.
- Basic Booth Rental ($500) includes vendor information listed in the program, one table and one chair in the exhibitor area.
- Sponsor morning coffee ($500). Morning coffee sponsorship will include vendor information listed in the program as well as logo placement at the coffee station.
- Sponsor lunch ($1500). Lunch sponsorship will include vendor information listed in the program, placement of materials and logo at individual lunch tables, and up to 15 minutes of speaking time during the lunch session.
- Sponsor afternoon break ($750). Break sponsorship will include vendor information listed in the program as well as logo placement in the refreshments area.
- Contribute promotional items to be included in registration materials. No additional fee is required. Materials must be received by October 15, 2022.
- Contribute door prizes. No additional fee is required.
Submit your exhibitor registration form by October 1.