Mississippi Forge Forward Summit: Workforce Development and Education for the Mississippi Defense Industry
This event is sponsored in part by a grant from the Department of Defense Office of Local Defense Community Cooperation and the Haley Barbour Center for Manufacturing Excellence.
The Mississippi Forge Forward summit aims to bring together representatives from the defense industry, manufacturing, government, and education for a unique collaborative opportunity. This one-day summit will engage industry and education partners in critical conversations around preparing the Mississippi workforce to meet the needs of the 21st Century defense industry.
This summit is an excellent opportunity for collaboration among:
- Defense manufacturing industry representatives
- Economic developers
- Government representatives
- Military personnel and veterans
- Community college administrators & instructors
- High school administrators
- High school science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) teachers
- Career and Technical Education teachers
- Students interested in careers within defense organizations
September 26, 2022
9:00am – 4:00pm
8:30am – 9:00am
The Inn at Ole Miss,
University of Mississippi,
Registration for this event is closed.
Registration Deadline September 16, 2022